instagram feed

Friday, March 30, 2012

project life: week two

Here's week two of project life. I really like the look of mixing elements from the core kit with items I already own and random "found" items. I also love the Valentine's Day themed products starting to make an appearance. So cute.


I love adding little bits of journaling on labels stickers directly on the photos. Super easy way to add info without wasting a whole 3x4 journaing card. I don't necessarily pair my 4x6 photos with 3x4 journaling cards every time, so this is a nice way for me to include extra details.


I love being able to include photos from Instagram now that I have the new iPhone. Honestly I included those pics from my old 3GS in last year's album too- I know some people are really particular about scrapping only "the best" photos, but I'm totally okay including fuzzy, blurry photos if that's what I have. I'd rather inlude a grainy picture than none at all.


A fun litte thing I did this week was add a screenshot of Pinterest to my layout this week. I spend quite a bit of time looking at pins, so I wanted to be sure to include that here. I'll most likely include more screenshots from Pinterest in the coming months- it'll be cool to see how the things I pin change over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment