instagram feed

Friday, May 4, 2012

project life: weeks 11 & 12

Yay, getting caught up on sharing here! Week eleven actually sat mostly finished on my desk for a while. I had moved on to other things and never finished the title card, so I did that this past weekend. I used some of the newer product I picked up recently including some Amy Tangerine and SMASH tape.


I still love using the Incredibooth app and including the cute little strips in this book. Braden thought it was fun too- he loves hamming it up for the camera! I had lots of photos from their visit so I made a couple of mini collages. It was fun having our two youngest nephews meet again- they are only two months apart, but Braden is sooo much bigger!


 I think that the week twelve title card is my favorite yet! The month sticker is one I've had since my first attempt at a homemade project life in 2010. I forgot I had it, but it paired nicely with some black letter stickers I've also had for a while. And who doesn't love a picture of really good pizza?


This week also documented my latest obsession- The Hunger Games. Devin surprised me with a new Kindle Touch and of course my first download was Catching Fire (the second book of The Hunger Games trilogy). I had been on the wait list at the library FOREVER, and with the movie coming out that weekend I was dying to finish the series. It totally worked out- I finished the second book on the Kindle and then I got the third one just in time at the library (and finished it in about 9 hours).


Friday night we had the Lady Antebellum concert which was a blast. I had been looking forward to that concert for months- I think we bought the tickets back in December, and then they won a ton of music awards at the beginning of the year so the show was totally sold out. I used another flip-up page protector to hold a couple extra pictures I had from the concert and some journaling.

My favorite thing about this project is having a place to document all of these little stories :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment