instagram feed

Monday, April 9, 2012

project life: week five

This week's spread covered the end of January and the beginning of February. Last year I wasn't to concerned about how months would be designated in the album because the kit contained monthly dividers. I just placed the divider wherever the new month started and left it at that.
Since this year all of the project life products are sold a la carte, I didn't buy the dividers. Instead I've been including tiny calendars from Bananafish Studio (no longer available) on my "title card" for the week when a new month starts. Luckily this week was evenly divided between the two months, so I treated each side as a one page spread. Used a page from a new 6x6 pad for the title card. Simple.


For the February title page I used a banner paper from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad from the Love Me collection. So cute! Love Valentine's Day products because they can be used all year when you need a "love" theme. There were only a couple of patterns in this pad that explicitly show the 2/14 date. Used some old letter stickers to spell "dragon" for the Chinese New Year pic. Those stickers were actually from a Christmas line a while back. Don't be afraid to use themed products for other uses, get creative and use your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment