instagram feed

Thursday, April 26, 2012

a to z list love

I don't know where the last two hours have gone, but I ended up doing some blog hopping which led to reading archives from this super cool scrapper. Here's a fun little list I found on Ann-Marie's blog. I thought it would be fun to play along.

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Putting things away- dishes, laundry, you name it. I'll clean it, but I don't want to put anything away.
D. Dogs: One spunky pekingese and one lovely poodle mix.
E. Essential start to your day: laying in bed for 5 more minutes.
F. Favorite color: PINK.
G. Game: I hate games.
H. Height: 5’3″ on a good day.
I. Ideal Day: One that doesn't require me to be on time for anything :o)
J. Job title: diet clerk
K. Kids: 2 fur-babies
L. Lives: In California.
M. Movie: Currently re-living my Twilight obsession. Any movie, anytime. So what, I'm not ashamed!
N. Nicknames: Pat, PJ, Peej, Patty, Babe, etc.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None!
P. Pet peeve: People who don't turn on their headlights when it's dark- HOW CAN YOU SEE???
Q. Quote from a movie:  "If you're a bird, I'm a bird."
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two younger sisters. It's more of a two-headed monster kind of situation.
U. University: UC Davis.
V. Vegetable you hate: Perish the thought! Vegetables are our friends!
W. What makes you run late: Finding parking.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: My faves are usually something I make up on the fly, and then I can never re-create because I forget what I put in it.
Z. Zoo animal: Big cats. Love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment