instagram feed

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

project life: week four

Hello inserts. This week included Brady's first birthday party so of course there were lots of extra photos.


Here's the left side of the layout:


The first insert is a 6x12 enlarged photo of the birthday boy. The banner is the one from his birthday cake that my sister made. I'm not sure which paper line she used, but it is so cute. I added the "happy birthday little man" to the photo in Photoshop before printing.


On the other side of the insert is a 6x12 collage of Instagram photos from the party. I really love how the small size of the photos allows me to include all of the details from the party without taking up a lot of room. The second insert is another 6x12 insert that holds six 4x6 photos. I added tab I made using my new Jenni Bowlin punch (love it!).


The final insert is a 5x7 page protector that holds the party invitation. It was custom made by my super talented sister Christy.


The right page of the layout is a mix of the week and some journaling about the party. Love the size of the October Afternoon letter stickers for this project. Also added some Amy Tangerine washi tape and Studio Calico wood veneer pieces.


This is one of my favorite spreads of all time. I'm really happy with how it came together and the overall look.

No comments:

Post a Comment